Hardwood or composite timber
The HC2046S seat is made from stainless steel, hardwood or recycled composite timber and cast ductile iron, with back support and arm rests.
Hartecast is Ireland’s leading designer and manufacturer of maintenance free seats.
Our range of HC2046S maintenance free seating is made from 316 grade stainless steel.
HC2046S Seat Specifications
- Stainless steel, composite timber and cast ductile iron seat with back support and arm rests.
- Length 1800mm, Width 545mm, Height 450mm.
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- The ductile iron components are galvanised and polyester powder coated in our standard colours, see our colour options below.
- The frame and armrests are 316 grade stainless steel with an electro-polished finish with recycled composite timber laths.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports are root fixed.
- Laths are also available in timber as an alternative to composite timber. Timber is 70mm x 40mm. FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating.
- Available in a bench version without back support, see ref: HC2046B Bench.
RELATED PRODUCTS IN THIS RANGE
HC2046B – Bench