316 Marine grade stainless steel
Hardwood timber or recycled composite timber
Stainless steel, timber and cast ductile iron seat with back support and arm rests.
Hartecast is Ireland’s leading designer and manufacturer of street furniture. Our range of HC2046S commercial street furniture is made from 316 grade stainless steel. See all Hartecast Ireland seats and benches
HC2046S Seat Specifications
- Standard length 1800mm.
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- The ductile iron components are galvanised and powder coated in our standard colours, please see our colour palette below.
- The frame and armrests are 316 grade stainless steel with an electro- polished finish with recycled composite timber slaths.
- The composite timber is made of 50% hardwood, 45% recycled plastic and 5% bonding approx.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports are root fixed.
- Slats are also available in timber as an alternative to the composite timber.
- Laths can be stainless steel, see HC2045S.