Hardwood or composite timber
Cast ductile iron
The HC2026S Seat is made from hardwood or recycled composite timber, cast ductile iron, with back support.
Hartecast is Ireland’s leading designer and manufacturer of street seating and our HC2026S is one of our many ranges.
HC2026S Seat Specifications
- Timber and cast ductile iron bench with back support.
- Length 1900mm, Width 600mm, Height 430mm.
- Supports are manufactured from 10mm cast ductile iron which is more durable than cast iron.
- The ductile iron components are fully galvanised and powder coated. As we manufacture all our products in house we can arrange any colour combination you require, see our colour options below.
- Timber slats are 70mm x 40mm, FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Sikkins wood stain can be light oak or dark teak.
- Recycled composite timber.
- Arm rests.
- Supports can be root fixed or surface mounted.
- Also available without back support, see ref: HC2026B Bench.
- Available in various lengths.
RELATED PRODUCTS IN THIS RANGE
HC20026B – Bench
HC2026 – Picnic Set
HC2026C – Combo Seat
HC20026DC- Double Combo Seat
HC2026CR – Chair