- Timber and stainless steel seat with back support.
- Length 1800mm.
- Supports and frame are manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel (corrosion and salt water resistant).
- The vertical stainless steel supports are bead blast finish and the frame is electro- polished finish.
- Timber slats are 70 x 50mm FSC approved mahogany treated with a protective wood stain coating.
- Fixtures and fittings are stainless steel.
- Supports can be root fixed or surface mounted.
Surface Mounted – The supports are fitted with a stainless steel base plate with 4 fixing points.
Root Fixed – The root fixing is a base plate 130mm underground level with 4 fixing points on each support.
Recommended concrete foundation 2000 x 800 x 150mm.
- Recycled composite timber is also available as an alternative to hardwood.
- Anti-skateboard rings are available on request and can be pre-fitted to the frame to deter skateboarders.
HC2024S Seat (Root Fixed)