Hartecast offer recycled composite timber as an alternative to hardwood timber on most of our existing seat and bench ranges.
The composite is not hollow it is a solid section all the way through, 50% hardwood, 45% recycled plastic and 5% bonding approx.
Our recycled composite timber maintains a natural wood property whilst also being environmentally friendly, making them a viable and economic alternative to hardwood timber. Durable and easy to maintain, recycled composite timber is weather resistant and impervious to rot and wood eating organisms.
Benefits of Composite Timber
- Maintenance Free.
- Needs no staining, oiling or painting.
- Does not split, splinter or rot.
- Installs and is worked like timber.
- Can be jet washed as required.
- Is colour stable.
- Retains its natural timber appearance.
- Does not absorb moisture.
- Can be sanded down to remove graffiti.
Composite Timber Product Data Sheet